About Blockchain for Business
Blockchain for Business is targeted at bringing the knowledge of Blockchain to students in an easy, practical and relatable manner. Students will be accustomed to the monumental potential of this prodigious technology, and they can begin to exploit it for their benefits and the benefits of the world around them. The course employs a hands-on approach to teaching with great emphasis on class projects and assessments that are aimed at equipping the students with profound knowledge of the Blockchain technology and its application to business.
At the end of the course, students are expected to assume a commanding position in the technological revolution that is currently taking place through Blockchain.
The belief is that the uncommon knowledge they will acquire will assist them to explore the Blockchain ecosystem on their own, while also reaping the inherent benefits in Blockchain technology. Furthermore, students will be able to pass the knowledge to others, thereby, instigating a movement that is geared towards the widespread knowledge of the use of Blockchain and the eventual adoption by the masses.
After completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Have proper knowledge of the principle and practice of Blockchain in business and how it is gradually being integrated into the everyday operation of an enterprise;
- Participate in class projects and assessments;
- Work independently with Blockchain platforms like hypeledger fabric and composer and Microsoft Azure platform.
The following topics will be covered:
- Blockchain Business Integration
- How to Decentralise a Business
- Permissioned Blockchain
- Introduction to Open Source Hyperledger Projects
- Introduction to Blockchain as a Service
- Project Management using Blockchain
AchieversKlub Conference Centre
1 Sturdee Avenue, Rosebank
Johannesburg, South Africa View Directions
19-22 August 2019
16-19 September 2019
21-24 October 2019
18-22 November 2019
16-19 December 2019